Raising awareness on young rheumatic diseases
Kabloom has been the social media and digital marketing sponsor for WORD Day as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility framework since 2019.
World Young Rheumatic Diseases Day (WORD Day), established in 2019, is an annual event that takes place on 18 of March. It was developed to spread the word that young people get rheumatic diseases too, and is focused on educating parents, doctors, primary practitioners, teachers, & the general public about the importance of early diagnosis.
Kabloom has been the social media and digital marketing sponsor for WORD Day as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility framework, and through the years, actively broadened its involvement to include:
- Expanding WORD Day’s presence across social media channels
- Developing a new website with various dynamic features
- Acquiring a monthly Google Fund of €5,000 for the initiative,
- Developing various social media challenges to shed light on the day-to-day struggles that children with rheumatic diseases face.
- Marketing the first webinar series.
Such actions have considerably broaden WORD Day’s messages to a wider audience and contributed to spead the word and educate more efficiently on the challenges faced by young people with rheumatic diseases.